People Matter, therefore, Do Good is a vision that inspires the team at Agoge to provide recruitment services that genuinely value people. Agoge is a social enterprise which means that our core purpose for making money is to do good in the communities we work in and around the world.
We are looking for a unique person to join our fun, caring, and hard-working Agoge team.
The role would suit a person who is ambitious and looking to make a mark by growing our recruitment business. This is a great opportunity to learn the processes in recruitment and develop skills in sales, with a recruitment agency who really cares about its clients and candidates. We are looking for people with leadership potential and a desire to learn.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
Maintain relationships with existing clients through consistent and creative engagement:
This means you get your own pool of clients to start with as it is paramount to us to set you up for success. Through consistent engagement in form of visits, call cycles and regular meetings, you grow the relationship with them to greatness and achieve further growth
Grow the branch through sales activity and transport our vision of ‘people matter ∴ do good’ into the Auckland community:
As a social business our vision is at the centre of all activities we undertake. Sales with AGOGE does not simply mean ‘sell the product’, it means introduce the people you deal with into ‘People Matter ∴ Do Good’ and invite them to join us in our journey to have a positive impact on our onsite staff, our communities and in the world.
What you will bring:
- Recruitment or sales experience is definitely advantageous, but above all you'll live our values and can deliver results by hard work and exceeding expectations.
- A passion to grow our recruitment business by building creative relationships with clients, both new and existing.
- Leadership potential and a get-up-and-go attitude that supports your endless desire to learn and seek the next opportunity.
- We have staff working 24/7 and leading them is more than a 9-5 role.
- You'll embrace creativity. Agoge loves change and is constantly executing new ideas to Be the Best.
- You'll live people matter in all that you do!
If you have stacks of energy, a keen desire to learn, are competitive and have a love for people, we want to hear from you!
Agoge is a social business. This means that our core purpose for making money is to do good in the communities we work in and around the world. Our intrinsic values are: Be Harmless | Be Caring | Be Fun | Be Creative | Be Lucrative | Be the Best.
If you would like to apply for this role, do so with an AMAZING cover letter and your CV telling us why you are passionate about people and what you can do for them.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.