Do you want to work for a company that is (literally) changing people's lives every day?
We're ready to welcome on board a Regional Manager in our Auckland branch. We're excited for the opportunities ahead for Agoge in the Auckland region, and growing the positive impact we have on our onsite staff, our communities and the world!
Our vision: People Matter ∴ Do Good
It’s a vision that inspires our team to provide recruitment services that genuinely value people. It is these creative and people focused initiatives that allow us to support our onsite staff, local charities and to help bring clean water to over 10,000 people in Cambodia.
Our creative approach to recruitment, that genuinely values people, is a difference that sets us apart from the rest. We're looking for someone to join this journey with us that can keep up with our creativity and think on their feet! As a social business, the more we grow in the Auckland region, the more good we can do for our people and the communities in which we work.
As the Auckland Regional Manager, you'll be responsible to:
- Lead our partnerships and engagement with national accounts.
- Deliver a great sales & operational strategy that grows Agoge across the Auckland region.
- People focused leadership that enables and grows the capability of our Auckland branch team.
What we're looking for
To be successful as Regional Manager, you'll have:
- Lead our values and 'people matter' in all that you do,
- Recruitment industry experience - ideally in the temporary sector,
- A creative approach & commitment to quality key account management,
- And exceptional communication skills.
People are our core focus, we only employ leaders who demonstrate "people matter" through their actions. If you share the same values as us, have proven recruitment industry experience, and have a real passion for people, we would love to hear from you as our new extraordinary Regional Manager in Auckland.
We've partnered with our start-up recruitment platform coHired. They are imagining the future of recruitment and predicting the ethos of workplaces! We would love to learn more about you, and would appreciate you taking the time to upload your CV and completing your application through coHired on the 'apply now' link below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.