People Matter, therefore, Do Good is a vision that inspires the team at Agoge to provide recruitment services that genuinely value people. Agoge is a social enterprise which means that our core purpose for making money is to do good in the communities we work in and around the world.
We are looking for a unique person to join Agoge and our fun, caring and hard-working team.
This role is based in the front row seat of recruitment, you will be the face of sales, interviews, placements and client relations. This is a great role to get out and see how multiple businesses run, to help them with staff and build great relationships. We expect you to be self-managed, self-motivating and a self-starter!
Our team work very hard day to day to bring the ethos of Agoge to the Waikato region, going over and above what is required of them to value those that we engage with.
What you will bring:
- Recruitment, sales, or account management experience is desirable, but above all you'll live our values and can deliver results by hard work and exceeding expectations.
- A passion to grow our recruitment business by building creative relationships with clients, both new and existing.
- You live 'people matter' in all that you do; and undertake screening and interviews to place great candidates into work.
- It'll come naturally to you to make sure our onsite staff stay safe and cared for.
Things to know before applying:
- People are our core focus. We only employ leaders who demonstrate "people matter" through their actions.
- B2B sales are a strong part of this role; hard work, dedication, and commitment are drivers of those who will be successful.
- We are passionate about safety and getting our staff home unharmed each day.
- We expect our leaders to be able to have tough conversations, but done with the utmost of care and respect.
- Our clients require constant communication and creativity from our staff and leadership.
- Agoge loves change and is constantly executing new ideas to Be the Best.
We've partnered with our start-up recruitment platform coHired. They are imagining the future of recruitment and predicting the ethos of workplaces! We would love to learn more about you, and would appreciate you taking the time to upload your CV and completing your application through coHired by clicking the 'apply' button.