Do you want to work for NZ's Best Large Recruitment Agency? Or perhaps looking to join a business that has a creative, people driven approach to recruitment? We have a fantastic opportunity for a unique, driven and self-motivated recruitment consultant to join our Agoge Hamilton branch!
Agoge is a creative human resource partner that genuinely values people. People Matter ∴ Do Good is our vision and is the living core of who we are. People are our first priority and always will be. As current winners of the SEEK's NZ Large Recruitment Agency of the Year, a result of hard work and genuinely caring for people, our vision is constantly guiding us to explore new ways to do good.
This role is based in the front row seat of recruitment, you will be the face of sales, account management, and placements. This is a great role to get out and see how multiple businesses run, to help them with staff and build great relationships. We expect you to be self-managed, self-motivating and a self-starter!
Our team work very hard day to day to bring the ethos of Agoge to the Hamilton region, going over and above what is required of them to value those that we engage with.
About the role:
- New business development: B2B sales are a strong part of this role, and includes dedication to daily sales calls to create an ongoing pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Maintain great client relationships: Our clients require constant communication, creativity, and compliance from our staff and leadership.
- Great candidate recruitment & care: Ensure our onsite staff feel valued, are cared for, and all health and safety duties are completed. You will also assist with screening, interviewing and placing great candidates into your clients sites.
What you will bring:
- Recruitment, sales, or account management experience is definitely advantageous, but more importantly you'll live our values.
- A passion to grow our recruitment business by building creative relationships with clients, both new and existing.
- A driven and pro-active approach that delivers great results, by hard work, dedication, and exceeding expectations.
- It'll come naturally to you to make sure our clients feel valued, and our onsite staff stay safe and cared for.
- You live 'people matter' in all that you do; you are energized in connecting and understanding a wide variety of people.
People are our core focus, we will only employ leaders who demonstrate "people matter" through their actions. At Agoge, we love change and we are constantly executing new ideas to Be the Best. We're looking for someone who will embrace this creativity, with a willingness to move at pace! No two days will be the same, get ready to think outside the square.
If you think you are the right fit for this role, and share the same values as Agoge, please apply for this role with an AMAZING cover letter and your updated CV letting us know why you are passionate about people and what you can do for them.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.