Do you want to work for a company that is (literally) changing people's lives every day?
We're hunting for our next great Recruitment Consultant in our Wellington branch. We're excited for the opportunities ahead for Agoge in the Wellington region, and growing the positive impact we have on our onsite staff, our communities and the world!
Our vision: People Matter, therefore, Do Good
It’s a vision that inspires our team to provide recruitment services that genuinely value people. It is these creative and people focused initiatives that allow us to support our onsite staff, local charities and to help bring clean water to over 10,000 people in Cambodia.
Our Wellington team work very hard in a competitive environment, not to mention their extreme commitment to bringing the ethos of Agoge to the Wellington region through great candidate recruitment and care.
-- THE ROLE --
Our creative approach to recruitment, that genuinely values people, is a difference that sets us apart from the rest. This role seeks a person who is ambitious and incredibly driven. It is based in the front row seat of recruitment, you will be the face of sales, account management, and placements.
As a social business, the more we grow in the Wellington region, the more good we can do for our people and the communities in which we work.
As Recruitment Consultant, you'll be responsible to:
- Grow the branch through new sales activity by developing and nurturing your own ongoing pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Maintain fantastic relationships with existing clients through consistent and creative communication and engagement.
- Great candidate recruitment and care to ensure all candidates and onsite staff feel valued, are cared for, and all H&S duties are completed.
-- WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR --
To be successful as a Recruitment Consultant, you'll have:
- Self-motivation and drive to grow our recruitment business by building creative relationships with clients, both new and existing.
- A creative approach & commitment to quality customer service for our current clients and those you bring on board.
- Lead our values and 'people matter' in all that you do. You'll be energized in connecting and understanding a wide variety of people.
- Recruitment or B2B experience is advantageous although not required - more importantly you'll live our values.
People are our core focus, we only employ consultants who demonstrate "people matter" through their actions. If you have a real passion for people, we would love to hear from you as our new extraordinary Recruitment Consultant in Wellington.
-- APPLYING --
We've partnered with our start-up recruitment platform coHired. They are imagining the future of recruitment and predicting the ethos of workplaces! We would love to learn more about you, and would appreciate you taking the time to upload your CV and completing your application through coHired on the 'apply now' link below.