Do you want to work for a company that is (literally) changing people's lives every day?
We're looking for a creative Digital Recruitment Marketer to join our team! Whether you've got a background and passion for marketing, writing or analytics… you could be the one we're looking for….
Agoge and coHired have partnered together to define the future of recruitment by creating one-of-a-kind solutions for sourcing, nurturing, engaging and retaining the best-fit talent for our clients. Our creative approach to recruitment, that genuinely values people and loves technology, is a difference that sets us apart from the rest.
We're looking for someone to join this journey with us that can keep up with our creativity and think on their feet! As a social business, the more we grow, the more good we can do for our people and the communities in which we work.
We’ll be real - this job is fast paced, with high expectations. You'll have to be prepared to understand and care about the Jobseeker experience from start to finish, with the aim to find lots of great candidates to help place into jobs they love!
We’re looking for the right Digital Recruitment Marketer to support our recruiting team to reach the next level, achieve goals, prove results, and continue to grow the team. Through multiple digital channels you will craft engaging, dynamic content for job advertisements to attract the best candidates across various social and marketing channels.
This position will include creative content generation, candidate attraction campaigns, and require innovative problem solving when you just can't quite find the ideal applicant, along with….
- Developing, implement and manage job advertising strategies that include paid campaigns on digital jobs boards and social/digital media platforms.
- Analyse insights from content channel presences to determine success of content for continuous improvement.
- You'll manage and be responsible for attracting job seekers and the jobseeker experience for all of our branches across New Zealand.
What we're looking for
To be successful as Digital Recruitment Marketer, you'll have…
- A background in marketing, communications or recruitment.
- Have a fantastic attention to and eye for detail - this is really important!
- You’re a strong collaborator with a fresh voice and love writing.
- You like technology, are naturally curious, and a quick learner. Our company is growing quickly with new tools at our disposal, and this should be exciting, not intimidating.
- Have deep analytical abilities, and happily deep dive into understanding your campaign and content’s performance. You’re always up for the challenge, and not afraid to ask questions.
This is a part time position, requiring approximately 30 hours per week. We are flexible for the right person regarding the hours worked and when.
Our vision: People Matter, therefore, Do Good. It’s a vision that inspires our team to provide recruitment services that genuinely value people. It is these creative and people focused initiatives that allow us to support our onsite staff, local charities and to help bring clean water to over 10,000 people in Cambodia.