Do you want to work for a company that is (literally) changing people's lives every day?
We're ready to welcome on board a Business Development Manager in our Hamilton branch. We're excited for the opportunities ahead for Agoge in the Waikato/BOP region and growing the positive impact we have on our onsite staff, our communities and the world!
Our vision: People Matter ∴ Do Good
It’s a vision that inspires our team to provide recruitment services that genuinely value people. It is these creative and people-focused initiatives that allow us to support our onsite staff, local charities and to help bring clean water to over 10,000 people in Cambodia.
We’re not just passionate about working with people. Agoge is the 2018 Seek Large Recruiter of the Year, 2019 RCSA Excellence in Client Service and Excellence in Candidate Care award winners, and our start-up coHired is the 2018 BNZ Webstock start-up of the year.
Join us, as industry leaders and make an impact!
Our creative approach to recruitment, that genuinely values people, is a difference that sets us apart from the rest. We're looking for someone to join this journey with us that can keep up with our creativity and think on their feet! As a social business, the more we grow in the Waikato/BOP region, the more good we can do for our people and the communities in which we work.
As the Hamilton Business Development Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Lead our partnerships and engagement with large regional accounts.
- Deliver a great sales & operational strategy that grows Agoge across the Waikato/BOP region.
- Deliver new and innovative solutions for our customers through our approach to using technology to re-define the future of recruitment.
- You will have a real passion for all things new and tech solution based, and can share that with the customer.
What we're looking for:
To be successful as Business Development Manager, you'll have:
- People are our core focus. We only employ leaders who demonstrate "people matter" through their actions.
- B2B sales are a strong part of this role; hard work, dedication, and commitment are drivers of those who will be successful.
- We expect our leaders to be able to have tough conversations, but done with the utmost of care and respect.
- Our clients require constant communication and creativity from our staff and leadership.
- Agoge loves change and is constantly executing new ideas to Be the Best.
If you share the same values as us, have proven sales success, and have a real passion for people, we would love to hear from you for our new extraordinary Business Development Manager role in Hamilton.
We've partnered with our start-up recruitment platform coHired. They are re-imagining the future of recruitment and predicting the ethos of workplaces! We would love to learn more about you, and would appreciate you taking the time to upload your CV and completing your application through coHired by clicking the 'apply' button.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.