Our vision, People Matter ∴ Do Good is a vision that inspires our team to provide recruitment services that genuinely value people. It is these creative and people focused initiatives that allow us to win awards such as SEEK NZ's Best Large Recruitment Agency of the Year! Fancy joining our amazing team?
Our Auckland Regional Sales Leader role seeks a person who is ambitious and incredibly driven! Agoge is a creative human resource partner that genuinely values people. People are our first priority and always will be. As a social business our vision is at the centre of all activities we undertake. You'll be key to leading our client relationships, delivering the Auckland regional sales strategy, and bring strong communication, consistency, and creativity to our partnerships with our clients.
Sales with Agoge does not simply mean ‘sell the product.’ It means introduce the people you deal with into ‘People Matter ∴ Do Good,’ and invite them to join us in our journey to have a positive impact on our onsite staff, our communities, and the world.
About the role:
- Lead our relationships with national accounts through consistent and creative engagement: Our commitment to people and exceptionally high quality service has won Agoge supplier awards, recruitment industry awards, and regional awards! You'll lead our account management teams in bringing consistently amazing service to our current clients and bringing on board future large accounts.
- Develop and deliver strategy to grow the branch in the Auckland region through new business sales activity: You'll be responsible for leading the sales team to strategically grow our business in the Auckland region, ensuring that the right strategy is in place to focus activity that brings long term profitability. As a social business, the more we grow in the Auckland region, the more good we can do for our people and the communities in which we work.
- Bring experience and leadership to develop the capability of our growing Auckland branch team: You're someone who is constantly seeking the next opportunity and growing as a leader. You'll bring clarity through confident leadership as you set and cast clear vision for the Auckland Agoge team.
People are our core focus, we only employ leaders who demonstrate "people matter" through their actions. At Agoge, we love change and we are constantly executing new ideas to Be the Best. We're looking for someone who will embrace this creativity, with a willingness to move at pace! No two days will be the same, get ready to think outside the square.
What you will bring:
- Experience in recruitment, new business sales, and account management. You'll start fast, by already understanding the world of agency recruitment, business to business sales, and naturally living our core values.
- A passion to lead our Auckland recruitment business by growing creative relationships with clients, both new and existing.
- Proven leadership success with a get-up-and-go attitude that supports your endless desire to develop the skills and grow capability of those you lead.
- Have a strong understanding of financial management and reporting.
- You live 'people matter' in all that you do; you are energized in connecting and understanding a wide variety of people.
Our core purpose is to do good in the communities we work in and around the world. Our creative approach to recruitment that genuinely values people is a difference that sets us apart from the rest. We're looking for someone to join this journey with us that can keep up with our creativity and think on their feet!
If you share the same values as us, and have a real passion for people, we would love to hear from you as our extraordinary Regional Sales Leader in Auckland.
Please apply for this role with an AMAZING cover letter and your updated CV letting us know why you are passionate about people and what you can do for them.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.