Forklift Operators

Job Title: Forklift Operators
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Reference: 6280-9701-207-CE
Contact Name: Chantelle Edwards
Contact Email:
Job Published: November 06, 2020 13:04

Job Description

Multiple roles available for our food production company based in Airport Oaks! This job will keep you in good shape: you'll be lifting and loading products around the warehouse and onto the production lines so you'll need to be physically strong to succeed here! 

This role has great variety too - Around 70% of your time will be spent loading and in production, the other 30% of your time will be spent moving the product around the factory with a forklift!

The benefits:
  • Start on $19.50 ph
  • Potential to go permanent
  • Employer Kiwisaver contributions
  • Accrued holiday pay

    Shift on Offer:
  • Monday - Friday
  • 7am - 3pm

    To be successful you will need: 
  • Previous food production experience 
  • Critical hygiene focus 
  • Red line environment experience 
  • Positive attitude and focus driven 
  • Physical strength is a MUST - you'll be loading up to 25kg all day!
  • Valid OSH with at least 3 months forklift experience

    At Agoge, we are here to help people get into jobs they love - If you have all these amazing skills and personal qualities, we would love to hear from you.
    To express your interest, APPLY ONLINE NOW!!!

    Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
  • Get similar jobs like these by email

    By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's