We're Agoge! A recruitment company with a difference. We genuinely care about our people, whether that's our internal staff, our clients or our candidates and we love to match people to the jobs they'll love!
We've won awards for our Candidate Care, and also for our innovative start-up platform 'coHired'. We're a fast growing business, paving the way for the future of recruitment but never lose sight of our core vision: People Matter ? Do Good - and we only employ people who believe the same!
Don't worry if you don't have previous experience - full training will be given - you just need to prove you have the same values we do!
- Use our coHired system to find the perfect candidate for the best company
- Meet with the candidates and clients and process their information
- Input timesheets and write profiles to send to clients
- Support documenting Health & Safety processes
- Providing client documentation
- Completing daily administrative and data-entry tasks
- Most importantly - you'll be meeting and processing lots of new and existing people, you'll need to love people and love working at pace!!
- Salary, full time, permanent position
- Located in Pukete, Hamilton
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Employer Kiwisaver
- Employee Health Insurance
- Company Phone
Agoge is a social enterprise. This means that our core purpose for making money is to do good in the communities we work in and around the world. Find out more at www.agoge.nz/about-us
So if you're ready to work for a company that values you as a person or what you bring to the table and you are looking to step up your game and join an innovative, fun team, apply now and keep an eye on your inbox for an email from coHired with any next steps!!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa