Coffee Service Agent
|Job Title:||Coffee Service Agent|
|Location:||Auckland, Manukau, New Zealand|
|Contact Name:||Jane Chand|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 12:31|
This role is cleaning barista coffee equipment in customer offices and manufacturing plants and replenishing the stock. You'll be given full training and working around 30-35 hours a week with your shift starting at 6am, however the hours can have a bit of flexibility for you.
- You'll have a schedule of sites in Auckland to visit on a weekly basis
- You'll be given a company vehicle and a phone for the hours you work (neither to be used for personal reasons)
- You'll need to be presentable and a good communicator as this is a customer facing role
- You'll need to be tidy and organised with a good attention to detail and prepared to leave the area in exceptional tidiness
Please do not apply unless you have:
- A can do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Must be able to communicate clearly and relay information as required.
- Clean FULL driver’s license.
- Presentable appearance
- Able to follow instructions and work unsupervised.
- Attention to detail since the role is specifically cleaning coffee machines with have food products in them.
- Reliable, and able to turn up on time
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's