Our client is looking for strong, committed people to join their warehousing team. You will be working in one of New Zealand’s largest distribution centres, driving a pallet-carrier machine and packing boxes of grocery products onto a pallet. This is tough, physical work, and not for the faint hearted!
This is a big company, with plenty of room for progression. Specifically, we are looking for people with the following:
- Ability to lift up to 20 kgs consistently
- Able to work between 8 and 12 hours a day
- Genuinely looking for a career in warehousing
- Previous experience in Voice Picking or warehousing
- No recent criminal convictions, or any major convictions ever
- Able to pass a drug test
- Reliable transport required (Full or Restricted licence preferred)
Evening Shift Available
- 1:30pm - 12Midnight
- Monday to Friday
You'll receive a paid week of 1 to 1 training with our specialized trainers and ongoing support once you're on the floor. We'll even pay for you to sit your Pallet Carrier License!
Does any of this sound like you? If it does, submit an application online IMMEDIATELY!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa