We are currently looking for someone who is a reliable team player, who likes to work hard! If you enjoy being part of a good team environment and like working outdoors, this could be the role for you!
This role will provide you with good long hours, the potential of long term and permanent opportunities available for the right candidate.
About the role:
- Weigh and mix concrete materials (gravel, sand, cement and water)
- Sample and test the mix
- Prepare boxing
- Pour, spread, compact and smooth concrete, by hand or machine
- Able to determine levels, depths and estimate/order quantities of materials required
- Full licence / WTR
- Physically fit and able and a team player
- Day shift Monday to Friday
- IMMEDIATE START!!
This role will involve all things physical – it’s a great work out in a good team environment.
With a fantastic reputation for being a fun, caring and safe place to work, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to join the team!
Here’s a little more about what we’re looking for:
- Driven and motivated to learn and get stuck in!
- Experience in transferable roles is advantageous and training will be provided for the successful applicant.
- Physically fit
- Switched on (problem solving skills, attention to detail, numeracy and literacy)
- Conscientious and quick learner
Additionally, you will need to be socially conscious to fit into the family-based company where you will have to keep up with a fast-paced work environment.
Our client and Agoge can offer you the opportunity to take a big step forward in your career. Our environment is friendly and team-oriented, with a strong focus on safety and development.
If this seems like an opportunity that you'd like to take on, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa