If you are a Marketing mogul looking to work with a company that is recognized for its pioneering and innovative approach in their field, than this is the job for you!
This company puts their people first and aims to create long-term career prospect for everyone they employ. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Content Coordinator to carry out a pivotal role within an already established and successful Marketing team.
This role reports directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager and incorporates the orchestration and management of content creation in support of the business marketing strategy. The content will be broad and varied, requiring a strong focus on digital media.
You will be responsible for:
- Project management and delivery of the content creation process from inception, creation, execution and delivery such as web, video, advertising, signage and display material, 3D animations, and printed collateral, etc
- Social media posting and management
- Manage any external contractors or contributors required for projects
- Administrative support to the Marketing and Communications Manager as required
Copy writing experience would be advantageous but not essential, however, the ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of three years proven working experience within marketing and communication environment.
You will also have:
- Proven experience in digital and content marketing
- Project management experience
- An ability to work within a fast paced, ever-changing business environment
- A flexible and focused approach to achieving outstanding results
- Excellent stakeholder management
If this role sounds like a bit of you, then apply today! We would love to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa