Visy is a global leader in the packaging, paper and resource industry who have a focus on people, equal opportunity and innovation. Agoge is proud to be working with a global leader in the packaging, paper and resource industry with a state of the art manufacturing plant located just outside of Hamilton.
About the role:
* No specific experience needed to get started!
* Permanent role
* This is a VERY PHYSICAL ROLE involving a great work out whilst loading materials onto the production line
* Requires a high attention to detail, ensuring the products are manufactured to a high standard
* FULL training provided with potential to progress further.
* Rotating shift, 5am-3:30pm for two weeks and then 3:30pm- 2am for two weeks
Attributes you must have to be a great fit for Visy;
* You MUST be able to keep up with the fast paced environment the team works at (even at your interview!)
* Be confident- if you see something wrong, we want you to speak up!
* Attitude is everything. If you are motivated and driven this could be your chance.
Want to know a little bit more about our client?
* BIG on equal opportunity for ALL staff
* BIG on Health and safety ensuring staff are kept safe- just like us!
* BIG on change and innovation
Both Agoge and Visy are committed to helping employees learn and grow. There is the possibility for you to progress into different roles as you learn the ropes.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and think you would be a great fit for Visy, please apply now. We would love to hear from you.