Our purpose is People Matter, therefore, Do Good, we want to have a positive impact with every client and candidate we work with and ultimately create stronger, more sustainable workplaces in NZ.
We have the privilege to be working with one of the most popular award-winning and family-owned appliance retailers in the Waikato. With four large stores and around 100 staff, they are now needing a new addition to work from their successful Te Awamutu store as a Sale Person.
To uphold their reputation, we are looking for a person with the following qualities:
- Amazing communication
- Polite, well mannered and professional
- Able to work weekends is essential!
- Solid work ethic and always learning
The skills we are looking for are:
- Retail or face to face sales experience
- Accurate use of stock management software
- Ability to close sales
- Worked to targets and KPI's
- Customers resolution
If you believe that you fit what we are after and think that you will add value to this role, please apply with an up to date CV and COVER LETTER telling us why.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa