Are you ready to jump into gear and take on a new challenge with a reputable company in Wellington? We are on the hunt for a young fit person who wants to build themselves as a forklift driver.
If you are hands-on, get stuck into it with the team but also be able to work autonomously. Whether you are experienced or new and wanting to train in a new field, this could be the role for you!
About the role:
- Great forklifting skills being able to balance and move materials that don't always stay still
- Negotiable pay rate pending experience - will consider all options.
- Great organization skills
- Autonomous worker able to make decisions for themselves
- Hands on role
- Learning how to operate machinery from start to finish
- Monitoring machines and maintaining quality control
- Opportunity to gain permanent employment
What you need to be or have:
- Full drivers license
- Physically fit
- MUST pass a drug test
- Initiative and ability to get stuck in
- Have a passion for hands-on work
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Forklift license with an OSH endorsement
Hours: 46.5 hours a week
Monday - Thursday 7am - 5pm
Friday 7am - 4pm
If this sounds like something that you would like to be involved in, apply today! You do not want to miss out!